Tuesday, March 3, 2015

#1 HI

Hello my classmates, my name is Jessica. Chinese name is LIN-YU-CHING. I major in international business. I'm so glad that I have this chance to make friend with everybody and also happy to meet teacher Sally. In this class, I hope I can improve my English capability, including reading and listening, even my speaking capability. I think my English is not very well, so I am afraid to speak English with others. Hope this class will improve my brave to speak out loud and have more confidence. I have participated some English activities. If you have time. Go to join some activities. It will be a difference experience.

3 comments:

  1. hi I'm Karen and it's really nice to meet you, my friend. Knowing that you dedicate to something like volunteer and that's impressive. Keep going, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I'm Tini. Nice to meet you. Can I make friend with you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Vicki. I'm majoring in applied foreign languages. Hope you enjoy and learn a lot in the class!

    ReplyDelete