Sunday, May 3, 2015

#4 Steve Jobs' Speech


There are 11 different classes this semester. I only interested in Spanish class. I don't have the same passion for others classes. Jobs decided to dropped out, but most of the college students continue to finish their schoolwork. Including me. He have found what he want to do and what he like to do. But I don't, so I don't have this courage to do the same thing. Hope I can find them, too. As earlier, as better.


Love well,whip well. When I stumbles into some problems. I always recall this sentence. Jobs said: Keep looking. Don't settle. It's not easy to do, but I am going to try.


I think "Death" is a normal phenomenon in human's life. Before it comes. I want to do a lot of things, such as travel the world, live with my dearest family...etc. We never know what is going to happen next.

So, just do it

No comments:

Post a Comment