Wednesday, May 6, 2015

#5 Thoughts

    There are five people in my family. I have two brothers and I'm the youngest. We are only one year apart in age. I always believe that my family is very perfect. But something is going to be change when I'm 12 years old.

    One day, my father started to drank numerous wines. In that time, he was drunk everyday. I really don't know what's wrong with him. Sometimes may not let us sleep at night. Eventually, because of the Alcohol poisoning, he was taken to hospital and took some treatments. I hate him . But he still is my father. Although he is still drink wine and do not have a job.

    Thank you.
    Make me strong.
    So that I'm more independent and premature than others who have the same age as me. 

    If it weren't you,  I would not have the ability to study in Taipei now.
    I don't hate you anymore. On the contrary, I really appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Jessica. We all have problems in life, and what hurts us the most is always about family. I'm glad to hear that you've changed your impression to your father now. Think of the positive side, if he didn't have this issue, would you be as independent as you are right now? Environment influences people's way of thinking and actions. In here, I see your mature thinking and tough attitude, like no one can beat you, isn't it? Keep fighting and good luck in everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jessica, so how is your father now? Hope he does not drink anymore and your relationship is o.k. now. I know how you feel. If possible, try to forgive your father.

    ReplyDelete